Ancient Weapons

The Lahore Museum has a very good collection of ancient/antique weapons. The arrows and bows, the knives, daggers, swards and guns from early British period was of great interest. While watching these weapons, I had the mix felling of both security and insecurity. I spent a lot of time watching and photographing ancient weapons.

Ancient Weapons
Ancient weapons Bow and Arrows
Ancient weapons Daggers
Ancient weapons Swords
British Ancient Guns
British Ancient Guns
British ancient Guns

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fascinating collection. I've never seen anything like the bow and arrows (center). A little chilling to look at the swords, knives and daggers. Clearly all these weapons were the real thing and not made for show. Thanks again for sharing. (You might get sick of me saying that, but I really mean it)

Birdy Official said...

Thanks Tricia for liking these antique weapons pictures, in spite of the fact that these pictures are not clear. You and yours comments are always welcome. To be honest it's an honor for me that great people like you comment on my poor quality blog.

Philip said...

WOW! great shots Birdy Those swords look very dangerious Very intersting post :)

Larry said...

The jagged tipped one. I would not want to be struck by that. Good stuff.

Birdy Official said...

Thanks Philip for your comment and liking the post. For me all the weapons are looking dangerous.

Birdy Official said...

Thank you very much Larry for your comment.

Osaid said...

Wow, I love old weapons!
thanks for sharing the some of the great old weapons!

Birdy Official said...

Thanks you too Osaid for your visit and a valuable comment.

amritsar001@gmail.com said...

Perfect view !Thanks for the wonderful presentation !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...