Bug Eyes

This is not a scientific article about bugs/insects eyes, but a post to admire the beauty of bugs eyes and to admire their creator. "Bug eyes" terminology is also used for human eyes, that are bulged out. People with bugs eyes may be look some how scary, but as regard bugs their protrude eyes are not only look suitable with them, but also look attractive and beautiful. The first picture which I took today show the eyes of a damselfly. The other are from my stock photos. The second picture shows the eyes of a buttery, while the third picture is of an hoverfly with spotted-eyes. The fourth and fifth pictures are of dragonfly and preying mantis eyes respectively. I know, me and my camera didn't do justice in taking these pictures, but still I decided to share them with you.

Bug Eyes
Bug Eyes
Bug Eyes
Bug Eyes
Bug Eyes
Bug Eyes
Bug Eyes

3 comments:

Daniele said...

Great photos! Very intereting topic. Not something people stop to think about very oftern.

wawan said...

Perfect shot!

Birdy Official said...

Thanks Daniele and Wawan for the visit and comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...